Wayside Park – Frequently Asked Questions 2021
The park is open for eight months (March 1st – Oct 31st)
– The pitch fee is £2443
– The rates are £351
1. There is a one-off payment called “the service & development charge”. This charge is for the upkeep of services whilst your caravan is on the park. The fee is £950 +VAT in areas 4 and 5, all other areas are £600 +VAT. A sum of £300 is returned to you should you leave the park.
2. Electricity and gas are metered and billed once a year.
3. When purchasing a new caravan the delivery & siting charge is approx. This will be fully costed at the initial quotation stage by us at Wayside.
There is no age limit put on your caravan. But we insist it be kept in good order during its time at Wayside. Should it fall into disrepair we would ask you to remove it from the park.
You may sell your caravan anytime from new up to its 10th year on the park. We charge 10% +VAT for this service.
If your caravan is over 10 years old & you wish to sell it, it must be sold off the park.
We do not allow subletting of caravans on Wayside Holiday Park.
1. A peaceful quiet friendly environment.
2. Individual car parking for each caravan.
3. Low level street lighting.
4. Wireless broadband internet to all caravans at a one off charge of £300.
5. Grass cutting & general park maintenance.
6. All main services including piped gas.
Yes but they must be kept on a short lead at all times & exercised off the park.
Wayside deals with the following caravan retailers:
– Bridlington Caravans (01262 60677)
– Ideal Caravans, Durham (01913 780146)
– Holiday Home Centre, Beeford, Bridlington (01262 481210)
Yes, from time to time caravans under 10 years of age come up for sale on the park and can be a more economical way of purchasing a caravan as there is no delivery & siting fee to pay.